At D’vine Serenity Wellness we understand that unplanned events occasionally occur in life. We do desire to be fair to all of our clients, therefore out of consideration for our therapists’ time, as well as our client’s, please be aware of the following policies:
* A 24-hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows someone else the opportunity to avail themselves of our services.
* If you are unable to give us the minimum 24-hours advance notice, you will be charged the full amount of what would have been your treatment fee.
* If your appointment is part of a package purchased, then your session will be deducted from any remaining services.
* If you reserved with a Gift Certificate, your appointment will be considered paid and the Gift Certificate will no longer be valid; otherwise, any fees must be paid in full prior to your next treatment.
* Should you miss your appointment and do not call to cancel as per our 24 hour policy, you will be considered a “no-show”. There will be a charge for any “missed” appointment, and future service will be denied until your balance is paid in full.
* Your late arrival will require that I end the session at the scheduled time, which means your session will unfortunately be shorter, as your appointment time has been reserved for you and there are other clients scheduled after your time.
Please be respectful and considerate to your therapist and our other clients and plan accordingly in order to be on time. We ask that you arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Thank you for your understanding.